Graeme K Cunningham is a photographer currently based in London. He graduated from Edinburgh college with a BA in Professional Photography. In addition he is a qualified Associate member of the British Institute of Professional Photography and a Phase One certified professional.
Prior to becoming a photographer Graeme worked as an illustrator, designer and graphic artist. He retouches his own work and is happy to undertake postproduction work for others. He often experiments with a conceptual hybrid approach, combining elements of photography, illustration and digital art. His work has been featured in the Wacom Behance gallery. This is in addition to a wide interest in more traditional forms of photography, particularly portraiture. Graeme's work is heavily influenced by his interest in music, subcultures and cinema.
When he isn't involved in photography, Graeme likes playing with cats, watching pro-wrestling and sampling beer. He loves music and was heavily involved in the diy punk/metal/hardcore scene for many years.
- AOP Student Awards 2016. Finalist 'People' category.
- BIPP Scotland Student Awards. Silver award in 'Advertising and Fashion' category.
- AOP-Fixiation Junior Assistant Competition Winner 2017.
- Free Range 2016 Photography Week 2. Old Truman Brewery, London, July 2016
- Edinburgh College Exposed 16. Out of the Blue, Edinburgh, June 2016
- Flop Culture. Gayfield Creative Spaces, Edinburgh, June 2016
- Edinburgh College Exposed 15. Out of the Blue, Edinburgh, June 2015
- Le Nouveau Paris. Campus des Métiers et de l’Entreprise, Paris, 2015
- Stills Democratic Camera Salon 2013. Stills Gallery, Edinburgh, 2013
- Creative Scotland: See Us 2013 - Touring Exhibition
- Stills Democratic Camera Salon 2012. Stills Gallery, Edinburgh, 2012